Junior Software Development EngineerApply For This Position" />
We value passion for quality, maintainable and scalable code, and for building awesome products. By joining the Nest Wealth team, you'll work with Product and Software teams to define and implement revolutionary financial products that will be used by people all over the country.
We have a standard relaxed startup work environment with an employee stock option plan, health benefits and so much more!
What you’ll be doing:
- Designing and building out the Nest Wealth platform and REST APIs using Node.
- Writing maintainable, testable and performant code.
- Refactoring legacy code to leverage newer/better methodologies (focused on Node 8).
- Collaborating with your team to solve problems and learn from failures.
- 1-2 years of experience with Node.
- In-depth knowledge of ES6 and beyond.
- You enjoy staying up to date with best practices.
- Experience with enterprise level SDLC and automation.
- Excellent debugging skills.
- Very comfortable with Promises (we use Bluebird).
- Comfortable with Mongo and MySQL.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with the open source community.
- Knowledge and use of TypeScript, D3, Node8.
- Comfortable with financial and investment terminology and theories.