Bilingual Relationship ManagerApply For This Position" />
We’re a well-funded FinTech company that’s leading the way for all Canadians that are ready to make the switch to digital investing. With several leading banking and financial institutions already as our clients and thousands of Canadians trusting us to help them save for their future goals, Nest Wealth needs to grow our organization and that starts with the best team members.
As a Relationship Manager, you will be on the front lines, directing and educating our clients to ensure they get the most out of Nest Wealth when it comes to managing their money online.
You will be the main point of contact for our clients to ensure they have all the education and tools they need to use Nest Wealth to their advantage. Each day will bring a new challenge and problem to solve, and you will leave the office knowing you’ve made a difference in people’s lives by confidently leading them down the road to financial success.
Sound like a good fit? We’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll do:
- You will share the Nest Wealth value proposition and our products and services in a way that cuts out all the financial jargon and focusses on the person’s individual needs.
- You will answer questions, deal with issues through email, live chat and over the phone in a timely fashion and in a way that ensures our clients are delighted.
- Identify and anticipate the needs of our clients and always be willing to go that extra mile.
- Work with clients and potential clients to help them through the onboarding process and assist them in opening their accounts.
- Collaborate and work with various areas of the company such as development, product and compliance on projects that help improve the customer experience.
- You have ideas? We love ideas. Bring those too!
- Fantastic people skills. Every customer matters to you and you are always looking for new ways to delight them.
- Problem solving is in your DNA - you know how to get things done and are collaborative and creative in the ways you do that.
- You have worked in a high volume, fast paced environment and are a pro when it comes to prioritizing and managing your time.
- Strong attention to details.
- We are an online digital company - you are technologically savvy and are always building on those skills.
- Previous experience in a tech start up or financial services environment preferably in a customer facing role.
- Bilingual (English and French - spoken and written).
Nice to haves:
- You have a CSC or are currently working towards one.
- Knowledge of investment products and services.