Content Marketing ManagerApply For This Position" />
We’re looking for a great—the best!—Content Marketing Manager to build and own Nest Wealth’s content marketing strategy.
You’ll oversee all of our content platforms. Currently that’s our blog, podcast, newsletter, and social media, but we’re open to suggestions and trying new things. We know we can do better and want you to help us get there. You’ll be responsible for developing content that drives traffic, generating, nurturing, and converting leads into clients.
Our team is small but mighty, and we’re growing quickly. This is a rare opportunity to join a successful, well funded startup and shape an industry leading company's marketing strategy.
You’ll not only have a huge impact on the next phase of Nest Wealth’s growth, but on the fintech industry as a whole. We’ve accomplished a lot in the three short years since our founding and the sky’s the limit on what we’ll do next. You’ll be able to proudly say, “I helped build that!”
What you’ll do:
- Build and own Nest Wealth’s content marketing strategy from the ground up. You’ll manage our editorial calendar and oversee everything we share across our blog, podcast, newsletter, email, social media, etc.
- Develop, write, and edit a variety of content for our website, blog, newsletters, and email funnels.
- Work with and manage external content contributors including writers and media producers to bring your vision to life.
- Work closely with our marketing team to build, analyze, and iterate a data-driven content strategy with SEO best practices in mind.
- Manage Nest Wealth’s social media platforms, content and strategy.
- Use content to develop Nest Wealth’s branding and define our market positioning.
You’ll be a great fit if...
- You love writing and have experience writing for a company blog and/or newsletter, or you have your own blog. Send along examples of work you’re most proud of with your application!
- You’re ambitious and have a tendency to challenge the status quo. You don’t accept, “that's the way we’ve always done it.” You’re forward focused and constantly evolving your strategy, not afraid to experiment.
- You take initiative and own your work. We move quickly around here, and although we’re a close knit team, you’ll thrive if you’re self motivated and able to juggle a variety of responsibilities on your own.
- You’re a creative thinker with an intuitive sense of what works. You use data to inform your decisions, but you never lose sight of the fact that real people are on the other side of the content you’re sharing. You naturally empathize with your audience and know what connects.
- You believe a brand is as a brand does. Everything you create speaks to a company's core values.
- It’s a bonus if you know your way around Adobe Creative Suite or have experience editing audio/video. Don’t, but want to learn? We’ll provide the resources to make it happen.